Those turned out so cute!! I love all the pics so much! Thanks for coming with us and bringing your camera :) I love the ones of you and me when we are making faces! I totally look like Miss Piggy though!! Maybe I shouldn't make that face anymore :) Miss you!
I'm so jealous of that lovely weather! Can you share a little with us please? I can't wait for it to get nice here! Looks like you kids had a fun day :)
are you kidding me with how cute hayden is? for real he is such a little stud! He looks so big! I'm jealous of your beautiful weather and scenery. Miss you can't wait for you to come in town :)
5 comments:
Those turned out so cute!! I love all the pics so much! Thanks for coming with us and bringing your camera :) I love the ones of you and me when we are making faces! I totally look like Miss Piggy though!! Maybe I shouldn't make that face anymore :) Miss you!
I'm so jealous of that lovely weather! Can you share a little with us please? I can't wait for it to get nice here! Looks like you kids had a fun day :)
Cutest pic's ever!
are you kidding me with how cute hayden is? for real he is such a little stud! He looks so big! I'm jealous of your beautiful weather and scenery. Miss you can't wait for you to come in town :)
sooooo adorable!!! i always love your pictures. they make me happy. you are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment